As the weather begins to get cold and leaves begin to fall; it’s that sad time of year to think about closing your pool. A proper pool closing will ensure better pool conditions the following season. Call Bilt Rite early to arrange an appointment to close your pool at a convenient time.
The following steps are taken to guarantee a proper closing:
- Balance the water chemistry
- Remove skimmer baskets, wall fittings, cleaners, and ladders from the pool
- Lower water level in pool
- Drain all pumping, filtering, heating and chlorinating equipment
- Add winterizing algaecide and other floaters
- Cover the pool